05 October 2012

Outfit Of The Day: Ashley Tisdale on October 2nd


On October 2nd, Ashley Tisdale was spotted on the set of her new movie 'Scary Movie 5' wearing a Free People 'Collegiate' Cardigan, Truly Madly Deeply 'Live To Ride' Muscle Tee, a pair of Tractr Jeans and her favourite Sam Edelman Gigi Sandals.

I love the fall feeling this outfit brings - layering up your favourite summer pieces is one of the best parts about Autumn in my opinion and Ashley does it perfectly. I love the dark red theme that runs throughout this outfit from the highlight on the cardigan. part of the detailing of the graphic tee, the shade of the jeans and of course the brown sandals - it all flows perfectly. This is the perfect university insipiration outfit in my opinion, stylish yet casual and comfortable too!

I love graphic tees and jeans but am never comfortable enough to wear that simple of an outfit in public... maybe now I'll try?

No comments:

Post a Comment