05 March 2012

Craving: Soixante Neuf's Turquoise Tri-Stone Shield Ring


I am a HUGE fan of Soixante Neuf Jewelry - their pieces are innovative, quirky and type of accessory that you could wear over and over again and still love. 

A particular favourite from their collections, and one that I crave each and every time I see it, is the Turquoise Tri-Stone Shield Ring. It has been worn by the likes of Ashley Tisdale, Rachel McAdams and Vanessa Hudgens (in fact, barely a day goes by where Ashley is not rocking this ring!). The intricacy of the metal shield itself is gorgeous and so delicate, whilst the bright colour of the turquoise stone (my favourite colour for jewelry -in fact, I've blogged about my love of Turquoise jewelry HERE!) make it an instant statement and a piece that you could pair with almost anything in your wardrobe.

I would LOVE to wear one of these rings but with no stores in the UK, it's going to have to remain a craving for now

No comments:

Post a Comment