14 June 2012

Outfit Of The Day: Jennifer Aniston on June 10th


Today's outfit of the day is pretty unexpected for me - I'm not usually a huge fan of Jennifer Aniston's style choices but on this occasion, I thought she looked fab!

When landing at Charles De Gaulle Airport in Paris last weekend, Jennifer wore a Balmain Double Breasted Milan Stitch Blazer, simple white tank, and baggy Vivienne Westwood jeans. She paired these items with a pair of Ray-Ban Aviators, the Tom Ford flap-over zip bag and some simple white sneakers.

The main thing I love about this outfit is that it would be something that literally everyone wears at some point - a simple pair of jeans, with some trainers and a tank top. Its the way she's accessorized that really glams it up - the blazer is gorgeous with the gold buttons, the scarf with its matching print is fun tied around the strap of the bag, the sunglasses look very diva-ish and the straight hair looks perfectly coiffed. This seems to me like a great outfit to travel in because its comfy for the plane and stylish for the airport runway - I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment